Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Wiring diagram of 18650, HX-3S-01, XW228DKFR4 and a LED stripe

Status
Not open for further replies.

jzz

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!
If somebody would be willing to have a look at the drawing I made, and to let me know please if everything would be working properly? Thank so much!

A circuit diagram showing what the connections actually do would help. I for one am not going to track down the boards information from the picture to see what the connections are for.

Brian.

I found this on the internet, it's about HX-3S-01 board. Maybe that could be helpful.
HX-3S-01-diagram.png

I tested this and it all works fine except one thing: batteries won't charge. Also, there was one black wire soldered to P- when I first time opened the casing of this device. I never figured out where was that connected but it must be the reason why the batteries won't charge.
Here is the image:
diagram-v7.png

Any idea where should I solder that end of the wire please?

Got everything working now properly. The first diagram was wrong. Here is the correct one:

WORKING_DIAGRAM_THIS_Screenshot_20240417_144527.png

Status
Not open for further replies.