Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless video transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

shenobet

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello every one am a new user hoping to have your help and suggestions to the toughest project have encountered. the whole idea of my project is to design a wireless video transmission system having camera RF transmitter/reciever chip and TFT display. the camera i have to use is ov7670 to which should be interfaced to a transmitter such that receiver should stream video onto the TFT display. note that am not allowed to use any module except the camera which in fact is the only available part i have now for this project. i guess thats fare enough to say am confused choosing between components for RF,ADC, DAC i dont know about the TFT so far.

upon looking through different forums, i kinda catch up on learning how the system could look like in the sense of block diagram. camera ->DAC -> RF Tx chipset......RF Rx chipset->ADC-> MCU(for image processing and interfacing) -> TFT. i dont know if this is feasible. please drop you world and intelligence on this, appreciate that so much.

thanks and cheers

What is your purpose of this project?

does it have to be digital transmission ?
that adds a whole extra layer of complexity

any reason why you cant use analog transmission?

Dave

purpose of the project is to implement unmanned vehicle. i was in fact asking the same question to use analog as the digital stuff adds all kind of complexity but my advisor kind of warn me to use the digital output of the cam.

What is your purpose of this project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back