Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless sensor networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

opnet model

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi . I am going to do my project in the detection of selective forwarding attacks in the wireless sensor networks. I am planning to do it with the OPNET. As it is a new topic for me, I am not knowing how to create a model for the wireless sensor networks to work on. I have searched many sites, but I am not able to find a good one. So if anyone is familiar with it can you please please let me know and help me in it asap..... I also need to know where I will find the related algorithms. Please help me ..

Hi . I am going to do my project in the detection of selective forwarding attacks in the wireless sensor networks. I am planning to do it with the OPNET. As it is a new topic for me, I am not knowing how to create a model for the wireless sensor networks to work on. I have searched many sites, but I am not able to find a good one. So if anyone is familiar with it can you please please let me know and help me in it asap..... I also need to know where I will find the related algorithms. Please help me ..

hello and good day
I am similar to you, doing in the detection of selective forwarding attacks in WSN but use NS2. in there any chance that get your source code?
how do you determine selective forwarding attack?
I would really appreciate your helping
my email: hasaniasal@yahoo.com
thanks in advance

Hi every one,
I'm trying to implement HEED protocol in NS2 or MATLAB AND I must add multi hops notion .
please if someone can help me I will be gradful it's urgent.:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.