Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless energy transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulshi

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can u plz give me the circuit for wireless energy transfer and value for the capacitor and the no. of coils in primary and secondary winding.plz help.i am confused.

Wireless Energy Transfer

The distance is approximately 1 feet and the voltage required is around 5 volts.Canu please help me with the circuit.

MODERATOR ACTION: Do not create multiple threads for the same. Continue in single thread

I am very curious about this topic.....

I think the answer is 5 turns of wire with a diameter of 10 metres, the capacitor should be about 7.8uF rated at 670V or more and the frequency must be 9876.567 Hz +/- 0.01Hz.
Don't use ordinary wire, use the special type.

Alternatively, give us more details to go on, your question was like "how long does it take to get from A to B?" without saying how far and by what method.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back