Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless communication project - making mobiles silent

Status
Not open for further replies.

antoine magdi

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
be silent project

first thanks for reading this post.....

i have to do the following project and i have no idea about it please if anyone have a link explaining that or any idea that can help me; plz i need help...

the project is to do a system (wireless) that force any mobile enters in the range of the waves to be silent..... my information about the wireless communication is too poor

plz help me.....

Re: be silent project

I don’t have a clue how you can do this project, but I am wondering what school in this world can ask for a project which turns silent the mobiles in a specific area…

thanks for replying.... "faculty of engineering" in Egypt....

but it's useful for something like a library......

You should try to get the teacher to limit the scope of the assignment as narrow as possible. Does he mean to silence just 802.11 wireless users? Or does he mean to silence ANYTHING, like AM radios, FM radios,, TV statons. ISM band links, 2.4 and 5.8 GHz WLAN, cell phone users? See the point?

be silent project

What you can do is to make any mobile phone in a specific area "Out of Coverage" and this is called "Mobile phone jamming" and there are many circuits that do such.

But Making the Mobile phone silent on entering a certain area requires two things :

1- A system that sends a certain data in the GSM Frequency band as SMS for Example or in the Bluetooth frequency band through bluetooth connection

2- A software on each mobile phone that receives that data SMS/Bluetooth and sets the mobile to silent

OK !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back