Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Communication Between Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddu

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
connecting ht12e in parallel

Hi
i am a 8th sem student and working on a project where i need to communicate wirelessly between 2 mcs. i plan on connecting the txd pin of Atmel 89c51 to one of the data pin of HT12E encoder. i want to know what do i do with the other 3 data pins and the address pins of HT12E. also whether at the reciever side i need to use anything else other than the HT12D decoder and the reciever module.
Another thing is, i checked the data sheets of HT12E and it says it begins a 4 word transmission cycle. what does 4 word mean, is it the 4 bits or something else. plz help..

ht12e + tx + 8051 + difference

sir,
Connect the tx pin of 8051 to all the data pins of ht12e....ht12e requires parallel input not serial.....connect a pattern of vcc or gnd that is 1 or 0 at the address pins of ht12e and ht12d...both should match......4 word means 4 data outputs from d8 d9 d10 d11.....monitor VT pin to go high

wireless communication microcontroller

you may also use ATRF(Atmel) or RFPIC(PIC) micros for wireless communication

Status
Not open for further replies.