Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WiMax OFDM Cyclic Prefix

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcschamika

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
im designing a matlab simulink model for OFDM-MIMO Wimax Phy layer and the probem i have nw faced is to set the cyclic prefix parameters in the selector block, and there's a model in matlab demo as well and also in the mathworks file exchange as well....and according to the model i found in mathworks by observing the mfile i could found hw to compute cyclic prifix and applied it to the block parameters but when this parameters added it gives me a huge BER different...so if any one could help me to figure out this matter...

thanks in advance

BER analysis are carried out in receive section after demodulation
so , u have to remove the added cyclic prefix after FFT analysis

other reason could be : how QAM/QPSK symbols are fed as an input to IFFT block in transmit chain ?
they should be in the middle with zeros at either side to reduced out of band signalling

hope this wrks :)

BER analysis are carried out in receive section after demodulation
so , u have to remove the added cyclic prefix after FFT analysis

other reason could be : how QAM/QPSK symbols are fed as an input to IFFT block in transmit chain ?
they should be in the middle with zeros at either side to reduced out of band signalling

hope this wrks :)

thanks a lot dude....i was able to figure the problem out my self...it was a problem with the parameter which i have entered in to the selector block..and i was able to figure it out..any way thanks a lot....for the help..kit:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back