Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WiMAX implementation (FPGA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ip layer implementation on fpga

hi everyone
plz i want the VHDL of all the blocks of wimax because i am going to start a very big project and it needs wimax so plz help me

implemetion of wimax projects

My scenario detailed further is listed below

1. Phy layer parameters should be kept constant (which i already have sent u)
2. Apply the MAC Layer over Physical layer
3. Mac layer is composed of three layers, the three layers are

* MAC Convergence Sublayer (responsible for header compression and SFID and DIC Identification)
* MAC Common part sublayer (responsible for assembly of MAC PDUs, ARQ Scheduling, MAC Management)
* MAC Security Sublayer (Responsible for encryption)
* Physical layer lies just below MAC Security sublayer

Now what we need to do is to keep all the parameter constant except common part sublayer, we need to change ARQ mechanism
we have to create 2 sceanario, in 1 case, What is BER when ARQ is is composed of ACK and Negative ACK, and what BW will be allocated for pay load in that case

2nd case scenario we have to show NACK is creating what BER and pay load (Data)'s bandwidth is increasing or not.

graph of BER\ BW ....

Can any one HELP ME??????
contact me ASAP

fpga nigeria

I need a help regarding my MS thesis. I have read few papers on Wimax Handover.And decided to work on wimax handover. But still i am not getting any idea on which specific topic i should work. Also i dont know how to use matlab. I have to learn it as well. Also want to know can we do wimax handover related work in Matlab? Please help me as i have short time. If you have any Handover code in Wimax? Thanks in advance.
Naina

wimax ofdma frame synchronizer

hi!

i need simulation of interface of ip-cloud and wimax !!!!!!!!!!

kindly help me out that the motorolla devices CPEi series do the same job????? i.e interface btw wimax and ip cloud????

and 2nd.... i need simulation of interface of wimax and ip-cloud... help me out... i m in big trouble

book on physical layer implementation on fpga

Hey I am shahid from karachi pakistan, studying in Final Year Electronics at NED University, Implementing IEEE 802.16-2004 Transmitter OFDM PHY on FPGA as my Final year project
Can any one tell me how many bursts can MAC transmit to PHY in a single frame ?
I asked this question because in implementing Randomizer, the burst # 2 and onwards are initialized with a vector including a Frame no..I have to build a virtual application to test my PHY by giving some user data, therefore plz do tell me then how many maximum no. of bursts can be transmitted in a single MAC frame.
Lookin for positive and urgent reply

physical layer implementations of wimax

what was it?? its only the opencore website link, not more that :(

wimax algorithm in fpga

shahidbright said:
what was it?? its only the opencore website link, not more that :(

Duh shahidbright :| .... its a website. I want to know what are projects that are uploaded there. Are they like open source projects for implementation.

I'm only asking if there is useful stuff there, and what kind of useful stuff. If you know you can mention it here

mac layer and fpga

hi,i'm presently working on WIMAXusing ATOLLRF PLANNING TOOL.its not been easy.anyone with usefull materials can help.thanks

graduation project in wimax

CAN anyone urgently tell the process of how pilot sequence is genrated as described in 8.3.3.4.2 section of IEEE Standard 802.16-2004, I am unable to generate the sequence...plz tell me the process for both UL and DL

Added after 51 seconds:

CAN anyone urgently tell the process of how pilot sequence is genrated as described in 8.3.3.4.2 section of IEEE Standard 802.16-2004, I am unable to generate the sequence...plz tell me the process for both UL and DL

thanks

handover wimax implementation

wimax is a hot subject htese days in telecommunication but do u think when u will implement it no any new tech have come

Status
Not open for further replies.