Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why vortex is created when we make a hole in the bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayder9

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Vortex

Hi,

I am asking myself for many years , Why does a vortex establish if we open a whole in a container of a water from its bottom , why the particles of the water rotate during passing the whole?

I know this question is aboutphysics and may be its not the right place here but I love this forum and may be some physicist or who love physics know these things.

Re: Vortex

Can you suggest any physics forums to send like these questions?

Re: Vortex

I believe that this is a matter of mathematics, I have been intersting from two yr on chiaos theory and I believe that turbulance behavior of the water "actually all behavior of water flow, even snow ice" are inspiration for the thoery, I didn't have much time to read more about the chaiotic thoery, and also I didn't found many resources about it, Hopefully I will pick me some book soon about it and continue exploring the theory, it is very intersting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back