Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why MCU(pic16f877A) don't recieve data from SIM300CZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

tannhatrang

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a project use 1 SIM300CZ connect PIC 16F877A but PIC don't receive data from SIM300CZ.

I did example to test this case:
Ex 1: - I do connect SIM300CZ with Computer(Hyper Terminal) via MAX232, This case it send and recieve data between SIM300CZ and Computer very good.

Ex 2: I do connect PIC with computer via MAX232, this case, it send anh recieve data between PIC and computer very good.

But: When connect PIC with sim300cz don't use MAX232 , connect direct , PIC send data to SIM300C is OK. but SIM300CZ send data to PIC is not OK.

I use baudrate: 9600,n,8,1
Why?
Help me.

Both are fine. Check tx and rx while connecting gsm and microcontroller. You have to swap tx and rx.(Null modem connection)

Hello!
I do suscessfull for this project . I search a error is: I miss supply 5v for Transistor to change voltage from PIN TX of SIM300cz to MCU.

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back