Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why Engineers earn less salary compare to Sales n Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why Engineers earn less salary compare to Sales n Market

Osama, take it easy......just a joke for sharing.....don't bring the religious topic in this forum......

hi

it was nice, just i think it was also far away from the subject of this topic, and also the forum.

Therefore to have any meaningful answer to these questions there must be an external source of answers, and these answers come from A L LA H, who is our Creator

He told you what to do, you did not obey, so you have no excuse and will burn in Hell, forever.

Listen pal, Although it's an electronic forum and different level of conversation are done in here, leading from mathematics, to physics, to DSPs, to professional hardware design,General Discussion,MCUs,etc. All your saying are superficious. No one knows the exact truth, neither you. Even still you want to discuss about your supernatural G_O_D stuff, you may do only at General Discussion, not over here, it's not the right place.I Hope you understand.If you don't discuss any of these in this forum, that would be highly appreciable.
Peace out

Thank you fastelec,
It was a good joke, but in every joke there is always a portion of the joke. To be a bit more serious I can tell that managers are not always getting more than engineers. There are two parallel branches in position ladder: engineering and managerial. They are practically equal and the top is the same. When you are young engineer you almost always get less than your boss, but then this difference became less and less. Finally you may get more than your boss. A few years ago I had more than $50K more than my boss who was on Directors position. Later, when both of us already work for other companies, he invited me to work with him again and ask about what salary I want. After my answer he was surprised slightly, but quickly understood that we have big difference in practical experience. So, although this is not often, it is real scenario. Everybody needs to make own decision at some time what is preferable way: to be an engineer or to be a manager. The salary in average will be roughly equal, but responsibilities definitely different.
Regarding helpful math I can tell you that there is one important formula: you sell your time and skills and your employer pay for these commodities. It is for your benefits to determine right ratio for this formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back