Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

who had ordered PCB from us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezpcb

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all I know some of your guys had ordered PCB from us (EZPCB), but I don't know how many in this forum, just want to do statistic, thanks

Mike
https://www.ezpcb.com

I have ordered, the quality is very hight,
the price for first 5 pieces is good, but for replica of more quantity is not convenient
Another problem is the invoice, for 600 usd i have received an invoice od 100 usd
so i have payed 500 usd in black, the result is that real cost for me was about 1100 usd !!!!

Hello mike,

do you remember me... count me in your list..

Hi koky,

I'm sorry for this, the "invoice" is really a big problem for me, our products delivered to more than 30 countries (may be 36 or 37), different countries have different requirement. most customers ask me sent as sample, or write very low price in order to pay less custom tax...but this met troubles in some countries, such as Italy or Netherland...I'm struggling with this problem

about the price, small qty is as good as the first 5pc, when you order more than 10pc, you should use the online calculator, or contact me, you'll happy with the price!

Mike
www.ezpcb.com

koky said:
I have ordered, the quality is very hight,
the price for first 5 pieces is good, but for replica of more quantity is not convenient
Another problem is the invoice, for 600 usd i have received an invoice od 100 usd
so i have payed 500 usd in black, the result is that real cost for me was about 1100 usd !!!!

Added after 4 minutes:

Hi Rommel, of course! Your company is great! although you are very very critical on quality but I haven't heard about complains about my quality for a long time :)
shake hands!
rommelm said:
Hello mike,

do you remember me... count me in your list..

Status
Not open for further replies.