Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which will be the best career : VLSI or communications ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeshraj

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello every body ,
I have completed my B.E(electronics) can anyone help me in choosing the most challenging field and high paying also for M.Tech. which one is better either Masters in INDIA r Abroad.

If you want VLSI jobs, then remain in India. It will be easier to find.

thank u for reply to my post
sir.., actually iam college topper in B.E with aggregate 84% 2009 passout ....whether i should wait for an year for gate r should prepare to study in abroad r job...plz provide me a right one.....

thank you sir.......regarding information....
if i choose GATE next i vl definetly try for IITs...but
iam 2009 passout still more year i can wait but .....Is 2years(between B.Tech & M.Tech) going to be effected in future during interviews or campus selections...either at time of job.....what will be difference of pay scale between B.E & M.Tech graduates...? mostly iam looking for high paying due to my financial family background ...also to take care of my relatives ...just provide me the numbers....have u heard an idea about Aeronautical career...is Electronics people are eligible..?

I think Telecommunication is a well saturated field. I dont know abt India, i am Talking about PAKISTAN, but again dont make your interest in the favor of VLSI. Do what you like most.... NEVER SACRIFICE YOUR INTEREST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back