Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which softwares are better that wreite interface of TCP/IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexxyoyo

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
as title,i want to write interface "pc to pc" or "pc to uc",
which tool is better?
Can somebody suggest some tools that u ever use are better?
thanks for help 8O

why don't u use .NET?
I am a new user of C# and like you want to write TCP/IP interface and for that found C# very useful...very nice and easy to use.

Re: which softwares are better that wreite interface of TCP/

mhamed:
Do you ever use this make a project?..and about what?
I hope i can try right direct and do u have any informations on C#.
i will find some about C's books....thanks

With Delphi you can do this very easily, just take a socket from the component pallet and drop it on the form!

see this articles
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Dear btbass:
i don't know this "Delphi"...it means a software or...
Can you give me more detail informations?...
and Do u ever design any project about TCP/IP?...
i hope u give me more suggestions. thanks for ur help

You don't know Delphi, man ,where you been hiding? Delphi by Borland is an industrial strength Rapid Application Development enviroment for M$ Windows and Linux. It is very easy and fast to use, what takes a day to do with M$ Visual C++, you can do in ten minutes with Delphi! And it will be more stable, solid and robust and will not crash. Just point and click, drag and drop. It's possible to write a usefull program whithout writing a single line of code. Delphi is big on databases, which makes up, most probably 75% of commercial software. Search the web, you will find thousands of free components, debugged and ready to use. Just drop them on your form and go. The underlying language is Pascal. Delphi Pascal is an object-oriented extension of traditional Pascal. It is not quite a proper superset of ISO standard Pascal, but if you remember Pascal from your school days, you will easily pick up Delphi's extensions. Delphi is not just a fancy Pascal though. Delphi adds powerful object-oriented features, without making the lanuage too complicated. Delphi has classes and objects, exception handling, multithreaded programming, modular programming, dynamic and static linking, OLE automation, and much, much more. Get into Delphi man, you can make a good living with it!

By the way mhamed, C# is just M$ pathetic Rip Off excuse for Java! They wrote some windows specific extensions for Java and then got sued by Sun for their troubles. Java is supposed to be platform independant? So their answer is a poor copy of Java, ('C#'?)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back