Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which RTOS to choose for LPC2148

Status
Not open for further replies.

girish_wabale

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lpc2148 projects

Hello ,

I have LPC2148 Board with me .I want to PORT RTOS for the same .

I am newbie to this field .Can anybody help me to choose RTOS.

Pls tell me how to start with...

Thanks

Girish

lpc2148

basically LPC 21xx series devices will have ARM as the core. Typically ARM7TDMI-S.

Beofre choosing RTOS, let me know the req and specks.

If RTOS need exists, use ARTX kernel with keil IDE.

regds..,
abid.

rtos lpc2148

tcsa35 said:
FreeRTOS - from h**p://www.freertos.org/

Enjoy

Take above advice ...

Works fine with Gnu Arm , and is also free

/Bingo

freertos lpc2148

keil tools like micro$$$$$$$$$$$$oft tools have monopoly and do not let you use another platforms,you will be limited to thier tools ,I think it is better to use open source and platform independent and portable RTOS and tools.

I think it is better for keil to change their policy,I have have money I do not buy keil,I prefer portable and platform independent tools.

UCOS and freeRTOS is beter.

ecos lpc2148

Tnkernel.com
is better

lpc2148 freertos

the keil IDE comes free also the GNU tool chain also supported u can see a better info on the keil.com where the arm tool set spec are given

rtos for lpc2148

you should choose UC/OS-II.

lpc2148 ecos

ucos/ecos are most preferable.

lpc2148 vga

for rtos,threadx and nucleus both are good choice for you

lpc2148 example

LPC2148 has 512KB on chip ROM. RTOS like uCLinux require more than 512KB RAM for proper operation.

lpc2148 uclinux support

try ecos.

rtos for lpc2148 arm

Dear all,
I m new to ARM processor going to work with LPC2148 controller. Can anyone suggest me how to start with the ARM processor and can i have the sample coding for the same .

osek/vdx device driver i2c uart

Try to find in freeRTOS.net, it is a power ful RTOS but not to easy.

lpc2148 rtos kernel

you can use Freertos + LPC2148 under windows too using WinARM. Try google. There are ready-to compile projects uses FreeRTOS + LPC2148

lpc2148 arm blueboard

it is best to use freertos/ucos on lpc 2148, uclinx will also ported on lpc 2294 as mmu is presnt in it

lpc rtos

Hello,

I am working in an open source free OSEK (is an RTOS specified by OSEK-VDX **broken link removed**).

FreeOSEK is ported to ARM7 lpc2468, so it may run in lpc2148 without many problems. If you like you can find us under:

http://opensek.sourceforge.net

For sure FreeRTOS is more stable (many years in development), but FreeOSEK is based on OSEK standard and there are many implementations, this my be an advantage.

regards.
Mariano.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back