Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which reliability software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lollobrigido

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm working on reliability prediction on some electronic products, and this job is manually impossible...so I wonder wich is the best software for this?!
I' tried many demo but too limited for my work, and their cost is too hig in respect the plus on the product.
Can someone give me an advice or help me?

thx

May be you can write an a programm for Matlab?
I can help you if you need!

Dear kot_b,
Writing an application under Matlab or another language (visual basic for example) is a way, but the problem is the time required. The formulas database and options are enormous (take alook to std-mil-217) and this was a great deterrent. Perhaps thisi is the cause of the high cost for this kind of software.
However if you have a good idea i'm vary happy to listen it.

thx
lollo

Try this:www.relex.com

FREE download ?

Do You have the possibility to get Reliability Studio 2006 from Relex?

Thanks

Hi,
the relex is good, but i tink that the Item Toolkit is better. You can find the demo version, but the problem is that in demo version you have not library, or library is very small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back