Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which is pin 1 of the LTC3108 SSOP package??

Status
Not open for further replies.

marianodanilo

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello there, I bought the ssop package of LTC3108,,but the datasheet didn't specify which is pin 1..can anybody here tell me which is which...posting pictures will be help more...thank you

Scroll at the end of the datasheet

LTC3108.jpeg

One side is cut diagonally , that is the pin 1 side

Hello there, I bought the ssop package of LTC3108,,but the datasheet didn't specify which is pin 1..can anybody here tell me which is which...posting pictures will be help more...thank you

Pin 1 is VAUX. The VAUX pin powers the buffers to the JTAG pins (TCK, TMS, TDI, and TDO)

sss.png
on the datasheet I downloaded,,there isn't note for locating pin 1

But that image you have attached shows it (unless it is my image).

When the chip is with the diagonal cut at the lowed side like in the upper right image of your attachment then pin 1 is in the lower left content.

The diagonal cut can be seen if you hold the chip like the lower left side image in your attachment.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I didn't find it in the first datasheet either so I have downloaded one from a different company.

Here www.linear.com/docs/28823

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back