Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which is better for doing GUI, C# or VB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am new in window programming. but i learn C and C++ before. Now i like to learn window programming which can do GUI, any interfacing and so on.

May i know C# and VB which object oriented more powerfull and easy to do GUI?
or got other object oriented better then this two?

What's the different between and advantage for it?

Thank You.

Re: C# Vs VB

You can do same things in C# or VB.NET since the Run-times libraries are same for both. Its up to you to select the language you want to use...i.e. which one you are more comfortable with.

C# synthax is based on "C" and "C++" programming languages
VB is similar to many popular "Basic" programming languages.

Because "C" and "C++" are the languages of "profesionals", it is highly recomended to code in C# language.

But, like CMOS said, you can do similar things in VB as well.

Therefore my opinion is:
If you hunt for a good job in IT market, use C# and avoid VB

Because You Come from c/c++ So it is better for you to learn C# because it is much competible with C/C++ And its an proffesional language and much demanded and easy to learn as other says it is right that every thing you do in c# can be converted to VB with little Change in code.

90% of .NET was written in C#. What does that tell you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back