Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which DC DC converter book is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best one will have a thorough undertaking of feedback and give transfer functions for all converters...as well as opto/TL431 feedback transfer functions.

If it does not contain this....and you don't know how to derive transfer functions......then you and i will be on a wing and a prayer with our SMPS's

Anyway, for simple level......i find "power supply cookbook" by brown is good......even simpler is "demystifying swithc mode power supplies" by ...uuuuhh......i think his name is......damned i forget......ahhhh...its Ray Mack Junior.

Chrisstophe Basso contains many transfer functions but not all....for example he does not have OPTO/TL431 when not using output CLC filter.

I hear of a book by Mohamed Rashid buit never seen it.

Also, Mohan....also Cyril Lander but never seen.

Pressman's book i hear lots about but a kind reader from this forum tells me it doesnt have opto/tl431 transfer function

there used to be (probably still is) a superb bookshop in Charring Cross Road in London (Foyles)...it had every book in the world practically and you could go there and find anything..........but then the health & safety people spoilt it by banning their high book-cases as they said they could topple, like a domino effect......now they have much smaller bookcases and nowhere near as many books...........it is a great great shame.

fuweidavid

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back