Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which courses at Networks can I start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng.Electronic

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
From Beginers To Expert

Hello ,
which courses at Networks can i start with ? From Beginers To Expert
thanks in advance...

Re: From Beginers To Expert

Hey u can always start with N+ course & CCNA both are very basic courses.

CCNA is bit tougher than N+. Start learning ebooks. And start handling NIC, switches, routers, etc. in college Labs.

U know i learnt CCN( Computer Communication Networks) subject in my course but learnt more about networking when i was event incharge of LAN gaming where we setup LAN in college labs.

So start learning from college itself. And start doing course on N+ or start reading ebooks on it.

Well ,

is there any free resources to learn Networks in general "N+" ?[/code]

I recomend yo to start with CCNA books and Tanenbaum "Computer Networks" book. The first is more practical and second is more theorical.

Regards

when u want to learn about networks first start with data communication and then move towards practical networks as it helps the most

[when u want to learn about networks first start with data communication and then move towards practical networks as it helps the most]
Well...can you recommend me a begineer book for Data COMUNICATIONS ? [/quote]

what about MCSE certificate for communications engineer?

which is best (must be taken firstly): CCNA or MCSE?

need advice and help..............

From Beginers To Expert

Dude, CCNA is the best.
A book on networking by Tanenbaum is a nice book. The link is **broken link removed**
First off, don't think much a go for CCNA:)

salman100 said:
Dude, CCNA is the best.
A book on networking by Tanenbaum is a nice book. The link is h**p://www.ingenieriauai.com.ar/eBooks/Computer%20Networks%204th%20Ed%20-%20Andrew%20S.%20Tanenbaum.rar
First off, don't think much a go for CCNA:)

Dear ,
Plz Recheck the link as it isnt work properly thanks

Hello ,
what is the Syllabus of CCNA Courses ?

i am really confused about Networkd Courses what is the difference between Essintial 1 , 2 at CISO center and CCNA ? and are these courses like Essintial 1,2 are required for CCNA ?

eng.electronic,

I'm not sure what's Essintial, but there's no requirement to sit for CCNA. It's open to all people. Even without diploma or degree, you still can sit for the exam.

If you want to learn about network, you can start reading some books on networking. I think you can search a lot of networking ebook in this site, www.ebooksclub.org. Look for some introduction to networking, tcpip and so forth.

Once you have some general knowledge about networking, you can read on CCNA. This is a professional cert, where CCNA can prove that you understand about computer networking and their product. For sure, there're two more cert after CCNA, they're CCNP and CCIE. These certs really help in our career if you're interested to work in network field.

About the syllabus of CCNA, it's better you refer to CISCO website, as there might be update from time to time. Besides, you can get the syllabus in most of the ebook of CCNA. Again, there's CCNA study guide downloadable from www.ebooksclub.org.

wassup eng.electronic

email me at telecomm12(at)yahoo.ca
i have some ebooks that may help u.

From Beginers To Expert

well you are better off starting the basics of computer and data communication and then gradually moving on to stuff like CCNA ...

start with a book like andrew tanenbaum's computer networks or data computer communication by william stallings .. these books are used to teach computer communication courses at undergraduate levels ...

after this, try indulging into mcse or ccna ...
network+ is the easiest ... then comes mcse and then ccna ... ccna is the most valued of them all tho ...

From Beginers To Expert

hello. many people have answered your query, but to me a more proper asnwer will be another question. whats your future plan, whether you are asking about

wired telecommunication networks,
mobile communication networks
optical fiber based network
LAN based network
packet based network
Satellite communication network
international network (internet)

better that u plan properly take some time then choose rather than just attempting what anyone suggets.

gauiver is true...After getting some basic knowledge about networking, then should decide which area you want to go to.

If you want to learn computer network (IP, LAN, WAN), then you can go for CCNA, CCNP.

If you want to learn about other network, then you have to look for other resources.

You can follow now CISCO basic exams which is bellow to the CCNA. I think you can visit CISCO official web site and take more details.

Thanks
Isuranja

Status
Not open for further replies.