Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which companies hire Electrical Engineers in Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

comsians

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
asic jobs in pakistan

plz tell me the companies offering jobs for Electrical Engineer specially for "Designer"

JOBS IN PAKISTAN

friend of mine forwarded me...
-----Original Message-----
From: paksef@yahoogroups.com [mailto:paksef@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of PakSEF Career & Job Board
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:51 AM
To: info@paksef.org
Subject: [PakSEF-VSTTT] Re: ASIC Job at Palmchip in Lohore

==============PaKSEF Tech Career & Job Board=================

Palmchip Corporation, a Silicon Valley based high tech company, has its design centers in Lahore and Islamabad. We have a number of positions open for engineers (B.Sc. or M.Sc. in EE) with 1 – 6 years experience in ASICs Design and Implementation. Attractive salary packages commensurate with experience and education would be offered to selected candidates.

The required skill sets are:

Good Verilog/VHDL experience
Synthesis experience (Synopsys/Xilinx/Actel)
Verification (Model development, Test development, Test Plan development)
Timing Analysis
Logic Design
Computer Architecture

Please send your resume describing detailed work experience, skill set, education, referees and contact information to asic-jobs@palmchip.com For information about the company, visit www.palmchip.com

Arshad Riazuddin
Palmchip, arshad_riazuddin@hotmail.com

===============================================================

To post job anouncements on PakSEF's Job & Career Board, email paksef@paksef.org (Re: Job Anouncement)

===============================================================

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back