Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to send a parcel aroung HuaQiangBei area

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEd

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone,
Is there anyone who knows where I can have a parcel sent overseas with a coureir company with the staff at the courier company speaking English?

I would also like a courier company who can de the export tax clearance and also to follow the parcel by a tracking number.

Best regards
Ed

That's easy. Call big four international coureir companies, TNT, UPS, DHL and FeDex. You may find their contact no. on their homepage.

Thanks!

Ken.

In Hua Qiang Bei, just behind the Toys market (the next tower to SEG Electronics Market) walk ahead until you pass the security market. Behind this building you find many shipping agencies which clerks mostly talk a little but helpful english.

Hope this helps.

Yes, I found one eventually and so close, right across the road of Starbucks on Huafa Road.

Was some time ago now but Thanks!

Fedex is good and easy to find and they can speak english. I always use Fedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back