Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to get the Atmel's Butterfly kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

makswell

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone tell me where to get Atmel's Butterfly kit? I have tried many places without luck.

--
makswell

avr butterfly price

May be they arnt happy to sell it as they tryied to impose our local dealer to buy a minimum amount of 30 pcs.

h4042-dl de5156/l.

I agree with you. May be it's impossible to get only 1 from anywhere.

--
makswell

pret atmel butterfly

Hi jimbies!

I know the place. They really sell 1 kit, but delivering costs here where I live, were too high to me that I had to say no.

--
makswell

avr buter

Hi Makswell,

Yes, I know. To make the shipping cost more effective, I request for normal mail instead of by UPS and also I order a few items together without increasing the shipping charges. Hope this help.

h4042-dl

makswell said:
Hi jimbies!

I know the place. They really sell 1 kit, but delivering costs here where I live, were too high to me that I had to say no.

--
makswell
It would be easier for us to recommend a reseller if you told us where you live.

stk502 order

HI,

Could anyone tell me what model is the LCD. Which company sell it ?

Regards'

ZE_DIB

atmel butterfly for sale

ze_dib said:
Could anyone tell me what model is the LCD. Which company sell it ?

Look in the Bill of Materials in the AVR Butterfly User Guide:
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc4271.pdf

This is section 3.4 of AVR Butterfly User Guide:
3.4 LCD Display
The LCD display on the AVR Butterfly is the same as used on the STK502 available
from Atmel. The connections between the ATmega169 and the LCD are also the same.
See the STK502 User Guide at www.atmel.com for more information about the LCD display,
and the LCD bit-mapping.
For more information on how to write software for the LCD-display see application note
“AVR064: STK502 – A Temperature Monitoring System with LCD Output” and application
note “AVR065: LCD Driver for the STK502 LCD”.
Note: Touching the LCD-pins will affect the segments on the LCD.

This is from page 2-9 in STK502 User Guide http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc4271.pdf :
Note: The LCD-display on the STK502 can be ordered separately from ACTE Norway
(www.acte.no).
Phone: +47 63 89 89 00
Fax: +47 63 87 90 00
E-mail: info@acte.no
Price: NOK 99,-
Ordering number: H4042-DL DE5156/L.

atmel butterfly buy

Please enyone have an ebook about AVR Butterfly ???

purchase atmel avr butterfly in miami

hi vasia_uvi,
why dont u look in the ebook section , there is an upload there and also there is n link inthe request and the ebook links section.
just do a bit of searching before u post :|, almost everything is here.... :(

regards
Sam

avr butter lcd

sam_manchali said:
hi vasia_uvi,
why dont u look in the ebook section , there is an upload there and also there is n link inthe request and the ebook links section.
just do a bit of searching before u post :|, almost everything is here.... :(

regards
Sam

OK...scuze me :). When I have put my post I was in the class room .....:(
Thanks!

butterfly lcd

Hi,
atmel is making a new contest about the avr, they r distributing the avr butter fly for free for people who wanna join the contest, i got mine free, try to see if u can order one.

good luck all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back