Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to find theory and examples of signal flow calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmunikat

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Signal Flow Graphs

Dear all,

Where to find theory and examples of signal flow graphs calculation?

Cmunikat

Re: Signal Flow Graphs

In the book "Microwave engineering" by David M. Pozar you can find about Signal Flow Graphs.

Hi

You can also find some theory in Gonzalez book "Microwave Transistor Amplifiers Analysis and Design". I find it better than pozars book.

are you looking for filter design techniques (i.e. integrator based filter implementation)? or what? If you are, books mentioned above won't address your concern, you'll have to dig an old DSP book that gives tables and stuff for filter design (LC ladder filter implementation, how to pick L's and C's etc.)

If you want to study Signal Flow Graph for S-parameter applications and something like that, I suggest "microwave engineering" by Pozar.
If you want more details and examples take a look at " modern control systems" by Dorf.

If you want to study Signal Flow Graph for S-parameter applications , I suggest to see "microwave engineering" by Pozar.
gigapedia.com/items/103773/microwave-engineering--3rd-edition
gigle.ws/_%20rs%20com%20microwave%20engineering%203rd%20edition%20%2B...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back