Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to find the whole commands about bash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rauljin

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bash command sos!!!

1,Every time I opened a termnial window,the process "lmgrd" is going on,so I used kill the process every time,it's too tied,who could tell me how to solve it?
2,where to find whole commands about bash??
Thanks!

Re: bash command sos!!!

rauljin said:
1,Every time I opened a termnial window,the process "lmgrd" is going on,so I used kill the process every time,it's too tied,who could tell me how to solve it?
If the terminal you are opening is a login terminal (e.g if it is xterm then it is called using xterm -l), you can have the "killall lmgrd" command on your .bashrc or .profile file.

rauljin said:
2,where to find whole commands about bash??
Well, "man bash" is QUITE comprehensive!
See the "RESERVED WORDS", "SHELL GRAMMAR", "Shell Variables" and "SHELL BUILTIN COMMANDS" sections, to get started.
There are also several "quick reference guides" documents around the web.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Nahuel

bash command sos!!!

yeah,u can write a comand in the .bashrc !just type the command as in ur terminal!good luck!

bash command sos!!!

Don't put the "lmgrd -c licensefile" into the .bashrc. Start it manually when you power-on your box. It only needs to start 1 time only as you have already known that. Or you can put "lmgrd -c licensefile" into a power-on startup file as in /etc/rc.d/My_lmgrd_start.d etc. You may run "man bash" for more details.

bash command sos!!!

my lmgrd is running continuously in background means it telling still searching license file. but i can run tools
but in background terminal it always checking license file.

i wanna know what is xterm uses when compare to orginaly terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.