Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where the ground pin of the scope is connected to in Proteus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

epilot

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

Can you guys please let me know where the ground pin of the scope is connected to in Proteus software?
For each channel we just accesses to one pin of the scope not to ground of it, So where the ground is naturally connected to and how to change it if needed?

Thanks

Re: Ground scope Proteus

Hi

When you run the simulation you can set channel B to GND, and have A display A+B, connect ground to channel B.

Bob.

Reactions: epilot

epilot

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Hi

When you run the simulation you can set channel B to GND, and have A display A+B, connect ground to channel B.

Bob.

Thanks but If I wanted the reference point to be other where rather then the ground?

I think the best solution would be to use an analog graph, add one probe in each of the two nodes and then add them in the graph (right click -> add traces) as probe P1 and probe P2 and in the expression field use P1-P2, this will show the voltage of the probe selected in P1 with reference to P2.

Alex

Reactions: epilot

epilot

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back