Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where I can buy a balun which can cover 0.5~3 GHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

asw1n

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I designed and frabricated a differential antenna.
To measure it, i need a balun which can cover 0.5~3Ghz.
could anyone can tell me where I can buy one or two baluns reach this requirement?

Thanks
asw1n

Dear BigBoss,

Thanks for your quick response.but I need baluns with SMA port.
do you know where I can find it?
Thanks!

asw1n

Dear BigBoss,

Thanks for your quick response.but I need baluns with SMA port.
do you know where I can find it?
Thanks!
asw1n
A balun with 2 SMA differential input and one single balanced output ???
Normally you should build it up by yourself on a PCB but if you want to use builded one, you'll pay more..
For instance...
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Reactions: asw1n

asw1n

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Normally you should build it up by yourself on a PCB but if you want to use builded one, you'll pay more..
For instance...
**broken link removed**

Thanks bigboss. this is very helpful.

Dear all,

I designed and frabricated a differential antenna.
To measure it, i need a balun which can cover 0.5~3Ghz.
could anyone can tell me where I can buy one or two baluns reach this requirement?

Thanks
asw1n

Picosecond Pulse Labs sell them! They do one 200 kHz - 17 GHz. I'd like to know how they get such a frequency coverage, but I'm not going to buy one to open it up.

My experience with that company before is they sell excellent products, but they are not cheap. I've never bought a balun from them, but one of their bias-T's was used in my PhD project, and I've used other products from them too.

Dave

For instance...
**broken link removed**

Dear BigBoss,

This balun is just what I want. But it seems the compay does sell the product directly.
Do you konw where I can buy it. I am in Hong Kong.
Is there agency or market?

Best regards,

asw1n

---------- Post added at 08:04 ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 ----------

Picosecond Pulse Labs sell them! They do one 200 kHz - 17 GHz. I'd like to know how they get such a frequency coverage, but I'm not going to buy one to open it up.

My experience with that company before is they sell excellent products, but they are not cheap. I've never bought a balun from them, but one of their bias-T's was used in my PhD project, and I've used other products from them too.

Dave

Thanks Dave. but this one is more than I need. I guess it must be very expensive.

Best regards,
asw1n

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back