Status
Not open for further replies.

overmind

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everybody.. im currently new to this forum and i really like it. it has many useful things that will definitely help me.. will the good people here tell me why cant i see the request forum? i searched all over this forum but my efforts are useless since i still cant find the request forum.. please help and more power to all of u.. thanks.

Re: where can i request?

can you tell me what you want to do..??

why actual, need of request forum..??

where can i request?

i looking for an ebook "Embedded C Programming and the Microchip PIC" by barnett and the mods said i should post it in the request forum but i cant find it... please help

overmind said:
i looking for an ebook "Embedded C Programming and the Microchip PIC" by barnett and the mods said i should post it in the request forum but i cant find it... please help

so you have to post your request here::

EDA E-Book, Articles & Specification Requests

and ya please write the proper name of the book , author name and
edition ( if you know)...

thank you

where can i request?

hi.. thanks for the reply H_D_R.. ive search this page countless times but i cant find "EDA E-BOOK,ARTICLES & SPECIFICATION REQUESTS" it just wasn't on the main page.. can you tell me why? thanks..

overmind said:
hi.. thanks for the reply H_D_R.. ive search this page countless times but i cant find "EDA E-BOOK,ARTICLES & SPECIFICATION REQUESTS" it just wasn't on the main page.. can you tell me why? thanks..

i think you have not seen the index page of forum.

ok please go to this page.

-->> https://www.edaboard.com/forums.html

it is in the Theory Part..

please visit the sit properly..... :roll:

where can i request?

hi.. there is only one sub-forum in the EDA Theory.. It is Elementary Electronic Questions.. nothing more.. and i have searched this forum and there are also other people that share my sentiments. they also cant find EDA E-BOOK,ARTICLES & SPECIFICATION REQUESTS. please help..

r u gonna mad..

cant you look below that sub forum..
what is there..
you have to post new thread in that sub index.. :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…