Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I post a request?

Status
Not open for further replies.

overmind

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everybody.. im currently new to this forum and i really like it. it has many useful things that will definitely help me.. will the good people here tell me why cant i see the request forum? i searched all over this forum but my efforts are useless since i still cant find the request forum.. please help and more power to all of u.. thanks.

Re: where can i request?

can you tell me what you want to do..??

why actual, need of request forum..??

where can i request?

i looking for an ebook "Embedded C Programming and the Microchip PIC" by barnett and the mods said i should post it in the request forum but i cant find it... please help

overmind said:
i looking for an ebook "Embedded C Programming and the Microchip PIC" by barnett and the mods said i should post it in the request forum but i cant find it... please help

so you have to post your request here::

EDA E-Book, Articles & Specification Requests

and ya please write the proper name of the book , author name and
edition ( if you know)...:D

thank you

where can i request?

hi.. thanks for the reply H_D_R.. ive search this page countless times but i cant find "EDA E-BOOK,ARTICLES & SPECIFICATION REQUESTS" it just wasn't on the main page.. can you tell me why? thanks..

overmind said:
hi.. thanks for the reply H_D_R.. ive search this page countless times but i cant find "EDA E-BOOK,ARTICLES & SPECIFICATION REQUESTS" it just wasn't on the main page.. can you tell me why? thanks..

i think you have not seen the index page of forum.

ok please go to this page.

-->> https://www.edaboard.com/forums.html

it is in the Theory Part..

please visit the sit properly..... :roll:

where can i request?

hi.. there is only one sub-forum in the EDA Theory.. It is Elementary Electronic Questions.. nothing more.. and i have searched this forum and there are also other people that share my sentiments. they also cant find EDA E-BOOK,ARTICLES & SPECIFICATION REQUESTS. please help..

overmind said:
hi.. there is only one sub-forum in the EDA Theory.. It is Elementary Electronic Questions.. nothing more.. and i have searched this forum and there are also other people that share my sentiments. they also cant find EDA E-BOOK,ARTICLES & SPECIFICATION REQUESTS. please help..

r u gonna mad..

cant you look below that sub forum..
what is there..
you have to post new thread in that sub index.. :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back