where can i get some applicational material about HFSS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigkiller

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,all
where can i get some applicational material about HFSS?help in ansoft hfss is so simple,who can give me some "real" material?thank you!

What do u mean help in ansoft HFSS? Do you mean the support website or the software itself?

Cheers,
Element7k

Go to Ansoft website, then to support, register - it is free - and then you will have access to some tutorials, applications, faq's. They have also discussion list for HFSS with many answers to problems encountered by users. Take a look at their workshops - the presentations are online and you can learn from them.

But generally you should be prepared - Ansoft's documentation sucks...

Gabriel

You can visit this site for some tutorials:
h++p://www.@nsoft.com/about/academics/training_materials.cfm

Also, I attach one of the advance tutorial.

Cheers,
Element7k

sgabriel,Element7k
thank you
ansoft guies send me a piece of table,i use p/i/r/a/t/e/d software,i have not there software id,can't register in www.@nsoft.com ,nice guies,help me!

You can acccess the archives of previous workshop free of charge even if you are not an a/n/s/o/f/t customer.

h++p://www.@nsoft.com/workshops/archived.cfm

But they are quite limited in @pplication notes as they are all presentation materials. To log on to @/n/s/o/f/t O/T/S, you have to be a customer and the sales rep in the region will issue a password.

In what line of Ansoft application notes are you after? I maybe able to help in antennas but any others will be on the rough side.

Cheers,
Element7k

p.s. I dun understand the expression "send me a piece of table"
pls explain. Thax.

pigkiller said:
sgabriel,Element7k
thank you
ansoft guies send me a piece of table,i use p/i/r/a/t/e/d software,i have not there software id,can't register in www.@nsoft.com ,nice guies,help me!

faint,my poor english!
i wonder if you can do me a favor to give me a OTS account & password,thank you in advance,Element7k,to speak frankly,you are a nice~~~~~~~~~~~guy!
you give me so much help!

yes ,i want to be a OTS member,but ansoft guies issue me a form to let me fill it in,but i don't have an ansoft software id,so i can't get a password,faint.i 'm so curious about that,'cause i want to learn more about hfss to solve problem of cpw(coplanar waveguide),microstrip.
i can't get more applicationable material about hfss from other website,just as you have said,presentation can't give me enough help.i need some detailed things,maybe i have to be an OTS member,but where is my account &password?
help!

Oohh.. that's a bit too much you are asking. The password is personal and one to every license purchased. With the password, you can put your problems into a fourm and a/n/s/o/f/t users or (sometimes) a/n/s/o/f/t engineers will answer your query. So this password can never be given out for security reasons.

However, some of their applications notes (as far as I know & under terms and conditions ) are not copyright so I think I am allowed to distribute them for personal use.

What version of H/F/S/S r u using?

I attach an applicaiton note on microstrip patch antenna for your reference.

i'm so greedy

oh,i know what i want beyond what you can bear,i'm so greedy,
i use the version 8.0,what about you?
then where can i get more training example?can you give me more?
wish to be your friend,Element7k,my mail y/a/n/j/x/c/n/@y/a/h/o/o.c/o/m,yours?
very nice!!!!! to meet you here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…