Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I get a 10k Ohm thermistors in the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OuterReach

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have checked everywhere and can't find a thermistor. RadioShack doesn't stock them anymore, apparently, and I can't find one anywhere. I am making a temperature sensor and the thermistor needs to be 10k Ohm NTC. Does anyone have any idea where I can get one in the USA?

Thermistors

There's a number of catalog suppliers. To name a few:
- Jameco .com (there are new parts at suplus prices)
- DigiKey .com
- Mouser .com
- Arrow arrownac.com

Unfortunately, RadioShack sold itself out to the consumer goods industry.

Re: Thermistors

Thanks! That helps a lot. I don't know why I couldn't find those when I was looking around. :D

Um... Are there any stores I can get them from? I don't know if I should order over the internet for one little thing. It will make it 10 times more expensive because of shipping and handling.

Thermistors

Where are you located?

Fry's electronics might have it, but it looks like they are not stocking components as much as they use to, at least around my area. They have stores all over CA and some in AZ, NV, OR, WA, TX, IL, GA and IN. If you are located somewhere in S. California, or around SF. Bay area I can point out some stores that may carry them, otherwise, internet ordering IS your best option.

I am near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

I have use this, please see **broken link removed**

I think that that website said it was in Thailand. That is too far.

OuterReach said:
I have checked everywhere and can't find a thermistor. RadioShack doesn't stock them anymore, apparently, and I can't find one anywhere. I am making a temperature sensor and the thermistor needs to be 10k Ohm NTC. Does anyone have any idea where I can get one in the USA?

Here is a good surplus link: "DAN'S SMALL PARTS AND KITS"

http://www.danssmallpartsandkits.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back