Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What's the difference between Propic2 and Propic2 GOLD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SphinX

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am going to build this programmer.
There are two versions.
What is the difference between them (propic2 and propic2 gold) ?
What is the preprogrammed pic12c508 job ?

Pharaoh Of Egypt

propic2 gold

There is no difference. Gold version test your pic to see on what voltages will pic work fine (2V-6V). I never have problems with no gold version (propic2).

Mr.Cube

PS. I think I have somewhere firmware of that pic12c508. If you needed badly I try to find it. PM me if you need crkk for software.

picpro2

I forgot, I have one problem, when I try to program 16F628 I have problem, you have to connect pin 10 to GND (disable lo voltage programming). Problem is that those pin is VCC for some other pic's so you must add some kind of switch for 627/8 programming. I use picprog software becouse propic2 software don't works with 627/8. I never find out why but with picprog (it is free) works on every pic and with propic2 dont work on 627/8.

Hope I helped.

Mr.Cube

propic gold

hi
propic2 is working very nice
is anybody having hex code for 12c508

Added after 24 minutes:

hai

i have posted propic xp software that works well with propic2 also

pic programmer picpro2

HI
THIS IS THE FILES YOU ASKED ABOUT
GOOD LUCK

propic2 .hex

THE HEX AND ASSEMBLER PICPRO2 GOLD

propic 2 programmer

Is anybody having propic2.hlp?

picpro2 programer

Did anyone have full version of program of picpro2 gold {with register}?

propic xp

Hi, There

I got the register file for the picpro2 program, but I want to downlaod the final version of the program including the final list of PIC Devices, would you please help me.

If anybody has the final program + the final list of PIC Devices, please post them here.

I appreciate your efforts

pro pic xp

Trail version of original software for propic2 XP don't work for ptogramming at all..
measured the program data and found extra pluse appeared during "write" command.

propic2 devices

this schematic have errors
i make it and dont work
have diferents with schematic from www.ptopic2.com

propic 2 gold 12c508

anyone have latest version of propicxp??
pls....

Status
Not open for further replies.