Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What the best software to draw printed antenna layout ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chest

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

There are many softwares out there to draw the PCB layout. But with these softwares, which is the best software to draw the PCB layout especially for antenna.

Another question, if I have a printed antenna layout in gerber file, what software can open and do editing. Then can save in gerber file too.

Much appreciate for your helps. Thanks in advance.

ADS momentum is an option for printed antenna layout. I guess the same software can be used to import gerber file and edit it.

can we used autocad to draw the printed antenna layout? or any other software is better?

Only to draw the layout probably AUTOCAD is the best

IE3d from Zeland.com is a good soft. for printed antenna
and with ADIX, addin from zeland, you can import gerber files edit them in IE3d and
then generate the gerber file.

pl

Hey guys,

I am trying to import my PCB design into Zeland for the purpose of patch antenna design. This process seems to take forever (never ending). Is this because my design is too complex i.e., it has too many vertices?

Does it usually take long to import something? To give you guys an idea I have a 2x4cm board with 8 mil traces.

Any help would be appreciated.

u can use ADS momentum or SOnnet softaware. these are two world class softawares to draw the printed antenna layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back