Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What kind of certification exams are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

santom

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
CERTIFICATION EXAMS..?

I just have a general question as follows:

As we have SCJP,.NET,ORACLE certification exams for computer professionals,are there any certification exams for design buddies/elctronics professionals like us?

Why am asking this is for the following two main reasons:

(i) Guys who have very low qualifications academicwise and has good talent and experience,are not able to enter into Big organisations just because for this reason

(ii)Its a very good sign for us when we go to any intereview /also while sending our resumes to organisations to have higher priority.

If you people know anythg about this,I would really be happy to know abt it.Thanks in advance

Cheers
Santom

Re: CERTIFICATION EXAMS..?

THERE ARE HARDAWRE AND NETWORKING COURSES LIKE CCNA, CCNP,MCSE ETC ETC..................for people who hav low academic percentage .........U HAV TO FIRST STRT WITH CCNA...........den move up the LADDER

There are government examinations like being a chartered engineer (US= professional engineer)

santom

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Hi,

Thank you very much for the valuable and valid reply.If you dont mind,can you tell more about it or any website links related to that...
Hope I would be glad if I get the response.Thanks in advance

Cheers
santom

wht does a chartered engineer do????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back