Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] what is this warning message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serwan Bamerni

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear edaboard member
when i am trying to synthesis a VHDL code in ISE 14.1, i get this warning message

WARNING:Xst - The specified part-type was not generated at build time. XST is loading the full part-type and will therefore consume more CPU and memory.

it is my first time i facing such warning

what does it mean?

and what is the wrong and how i can overcome this warning message

I think it means you didn't specify the entire part you are using for XST, which likely stems from not specifying the full part number in the project->design properties->[family][device][package][speed] select boxes.

I think it means you didn't specify the entire part you are using for XST, which likely stems from not specifying the full part number in the project->design properties->[family][device][package][speed] select boxes.

Perfect, you are right. I don't know how i miss to full this information
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back