Status
Not open for further replies.

Dummyeng

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i saw this pic and pls tell me the name of it (UHF band)

It would help to say where you saw it. It looks like and antenna for a high speed vehicle. Generic name blade antenna, looks like there could be a wide band dipole under the cover.

Dummyeng

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
It would help to say where you saw it. It looks like and antenna for a high speed vehicle. Generic name blade antenna, looks like there could be a wide band dipole under the cover.
Thank u

I this is indeed a "blade" antenna. It is probably some variation of a monopole, maybe with some sort of "top loading" intended to make it appear "electrically" longer and hence operate at a lower frequency than the physical length would allow. You might also call it a monopole or loaded monopole. The flat surfaces are probably driven by aerodynamic issues rather than electrical. A round wire has about 10x the drag compared to a airfoil hence the streamlining.

Dummyeng

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thank you
as you can see there is antenna in e19 reflector+horn
but i think it is not horn
is it horn ?
conical horn?
and if you find paper about e19 and how it works pls tell me or say with which keyword i should search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…