Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is the name of this antenna ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dummyeng

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i saw this pic and pls tell me the name of it (UHF band)
1657479298522.png

It would help to say where you saw it. It looks like and antenna for a high speed vehicle. Generic name blade antenna, looks like there could be a wide band dipole under the cover.

Dummyeng

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I this is indeed a "blade" antenna. It is probably some variation of a monopole, maybe with some sort of "top loading" intended to make it appear "electrically" longer and hence operate at a lower frequency than the physical length would allow. You might also call it a monopole or loaded monopole. The flat surfaces are probably driven by aerodynamic issues rather than electrical. A round wire has about 10x the drag compared to a airfoil hence the streamlining.

Dummyeng

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thank you
as you can see there is antenna in e19 reflector+horn
but i think it is not horn
is it horn ?
conical horn?
and if you find paper about e19 and how it works pls tell me or say with which keyword i should search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back