Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the function of timer in 89s52?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhi_yi

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi there,, please tell me how to use timer in 89s52, what is the function of timer?? please give me some reference.. thank you :D

Re: timer

hi there

using a timer in 89s52 is just like using it in 89c52 by using TMOD and TCON registers it is all there in **broken link removed**

good luck

emmos

i suggest you to take look at mazidi's 80x86 processors...there you'll find full details of it

hi.. thank you for the help,, i am sorry, what is TMOD and TCON, and what is mazidi's 80x86 processors? :p please give me some example of how to using timer, and is there any more tutorial or trial and error for 89s52?

thank you very much :)

Hi,
TMOD= Timer mode register
TCON = Timer Control Register

I suggest u to download the data sheet of the device and have a look at it. It is described in more detail in there.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.