yousefsam

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help me plz

Dear all,
what is the equivalent of BAY61 diode? can i use 1N4007 instead of it?
thanks all.

help me plz

Its hard to say without reading the datasheet, and apparently BAY61 datasheet is in german which I can't read!!

Your query would be easy to answer if you let us know where/purpose of BAY61 diode?

help me plz

i need to use this type of diode to design a circuit that uses to trigger two thyristors this is done by connecting a special circuit to TCA785 IC

Well, the BAY61 data sheet says it is similar to the 1N4148, so I would probably substitute a 1N4148. The 1N4007 is a bit large.

Keith.

Keith is correct, the equivalent is the 1N4148, I am developing a three-phase with the tca785, and also had difficulty finding such Bay61.

Hug
Rodrigo

Very good
Extremely useful, thanks for sharing.

Hug

I must admit I have always considered the 1N914 and 1N4148 as both being fairly ordinary small signal diodes but I am away at the moment and cannot easily check.

Keith

Hi Keith,
As I know; their are both universal diodes, 70-100V at 100mA, but with some variance of data from different vendors...
In all cases their arent switching diodes as the BAY family, but has relative high speed, I think at 4 nsec.
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…