Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the difference between digital camera and normal one

Status
Not open for further replies.

marwa

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
digital camera

what is the difference between digital camera and the ordinary one??[/

Re: digital camera

Well, a digital camera doesn´t need a film cause it takes the image and storage it at some sort of memory device, usually flash memory the camera puts the image in the digital world, u dont need any adicional equipment if u want to digitalize the image, i hope i made myself clear.

hi marwa,
there are too many differences btw the two.
It depens on what kind of user you are.
Digital cameras
- do not have the need to use films
n with the advance technology the greater no of pixels available its makes the pic much more clearer.
- have to upload these pics u took from ur D.camera and u can do lots of stuff with the pic..like edit n stuff with picture softwares.
-with newer printers that support colour picture printer u can even print it at hme at ur convinience.
- u can delete the pictures on the spot if u don't like it
-u can see pic on the spot with diital pic
-but moving object is a problem for D.camera
-have memory and the memory is the determination of the no of pics u can take

normal camera
-pic need to be developed
-u use films n have to wait till the rolls finish
-cannot delete pic and cannot confirm hoe pic is taken on spot

regards
taring

Hi...

The images inside a digital camera are made with pixels. Each pixel is te luminic intensity applied in each MOS cell that organize the 'len'. Actually, each MOS gate in this cells, are sensible to thos luminance. Storage can support a lot of pictures, you can view them inmediatly, and you can erase those that you don´t like.

digital camera

I think it can not be explained with few words.
a DC has many advantages,but in some fields,the traditional one may be better.

Hi,
i guess u should know what is an ordinary camera....
by knowing a lil about digitial camera perhaps u'll know the differences more clearly...do try here...

h**p://electronics.howstuffworks.com/digital-camera.htm

regards
taring

digital camera

DIGITAL CAMERA USES SENSORS AND CONERTERS. DIGITAL INFO IS PROCESS WHEREAS OTHER CAMERAS ARE OPTO BASED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back