Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[51] what is the differance between P89v51RD2BN & P89v51RDFN

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishekzade

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
when i dump program in P89v51RDFN it works but when i used P89v51RD2BN it wont program

do we required to designed different circuit for BN series

when i dump program in P89v51RDFN it works but when i used P89v51RD2BN it wont program
what do u mean by it wont program?
is it giving you problem while dumping?
then, change target settings before dumping program into another microcontroller.

but i think for the both IC .. the flash magic setting will be same

Re: what is the differance between P89v51RD2BN & P89v51RDFN

but i think for the both IC .. the flash magic setting will be same
i too use 8051 microcontroller
there if you go to option target settings --device--NXP---there are various members in microcontroller family like:
P89V51RD2(i use it), P89V51RB2,P89V51RC2,P89LV51RB2 etc...
if you select any among them nomatter yours will work fine in simulation mode but, will not dump try as i said select the correct IC from target settings and tell me what happens..

- - - Updated - - -

i didnot tell you to change any flash magic settings i just told you to change target settings in keil compiler before you start coding.

Status
Not open for further replies.