Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the best Antivirus software on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Antivirus

I use NOD32 + Outpost
Unfortunately, Eset Smart Security sucks

Kaspersky IS 7.0 is installed on another machine, works fine, without glitches, good for advanced users, doesn't have user-friendly interface, provides maximum effectiveness only after deep and careful manipulations and tuning (takes a lot of time)

Notron is a complete trash, all their products.
NIS and NAV hang/slow down the system, full of glitches... expansive support...

Avira Antivir (all paid versions) - very good product for adequate price, excellent support!!!
fast, effective, easy to use...

to: misiek.power

Tried all of them (almost all, at least those most famous), because own a website and review these products
Don't want to spend my time describing the rest of software, because consider them less effective

IMHO, probably others have more pleasant experience with other security software developers...

Re: Best Antivirus

y noy try escan..
its the best among urs...
just try it... its just a click-away...

**broken link removed**

to: misiek.power

Tried all of them (almost all, at least those most famous), because own a website and review these products
Don't want to spend my time describing the rest of software, because consider them less effective

IMHO, probably others have more pleasant experience with other security software developers...[/quote]

hi,
Symantec antivirus works well
Mcfee is good, takes less memory, update regularly, works in best way
But AVG Free version will not detect much, other versions i hav not tried

try escan... its better than your anti virus... i swear...

wala yang mga norton nio at avast..

dont wori u dont nid to fill up forms...

its just a click-away... azteeg na... free pah...

**broken link removed**

Added after 16 minutes:

eScan is a multi-engine anti virus...

it has many features that will satisfy ur needs....

just try it... and ul see wat im saying....

its just a click-away...

**broken link removed**

I use NOD32 - it's effective and doesn't hog system resources.

Stop arguing about whose the best... use escan and ul know what in talking about...

**broken link removed**

try it for free...

Best Antivirus

eScan pa din ako... its the best...........

siementec antivirus server is good.
rest are norton, eset, and avg etc

best luck

I switched from norton to nod32, after my PC is infected by virus which norton could not clean.

My computer has 350 viruses according to Panda Online virus scan. Nither BitDefender, nor Avast, nor Norton found anything, I do not know what to do!!!

Best Antivirus

NOD32 is the best choice ,20MB RAM ,5% CPU usage , Daily updating takes about 2 min maximum , and above all that it's simple to use

you can easily download Avg antivirus from the internet .just use google search.
but i myself use nod32 and it will not decrease your pc speed.kaspersky is also good.

try free AVG Antivirus! it takes a few minutes to update it.

hi i have recently used bitdefender and i found that it is very useful. It has two kinds of scanning; full system scaning and deep system scanning

nod32 easy to update easy to use and will not decrease our computer speed

The name kaspersky may not be the most widely recognized to most consumers when it comes to software, but they've certainly become champions in the antivirus arena.

I'm a hacker my self hacked different computers with different anti-virus, the most effective anti-virus i say is kaspersky with it's heuristic at level 10 and the intrusion detection system is very effective.

we are not talking about speed here what's the use of speed when most of the viruses are left in your pc you need effective protection.

i had lots of virus programs in my pc, my old anti-virus didn't detect them i downloaded kaspersky internet security or KIS 9.0 and activated it with a hacked key of course and it started detecting with those viruses. yes hackers use anti-virus they need to protect themselves and their databases of passwords from beeing hacked.

kaspersky started closing my buisness little by little so please use any other anti-virus than kaspersky because it makes my job easier by hacking into your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back