Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is salary range & average of Analog IC Design engineer in Cyberjaya Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokabanga

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,

Could people please tell what is the average salary and range of salary for a person working in CyberJaya (Malaysia) as an Analog IC Design Engineer with 5 years experience in a small sized company of say 30+ people?

Thank you,

Kokabanga

Re: What is salary range & average of Analog IC Design engineer in Cyberjaya Malaysia

Could you tell me on what specific aspect of analog IC design have you worked on and in what capacity?

Re: What is salary range & average of Analog IC Design engineer in Cyberjaya Malaysia

Could you tell me on what specific aspect of analog IC design have you worked on and in what capacity?
Hi raiya_23,
The following is part of the job description.
Basic analog building blocks (op amps, comparators, current sources, current mirrors, voltage references)
- Power management blocks (bandgap references, linear regulators, DC-DC converter of various topologies, LDOs)
- System level protection blocks (UVLO, POR, OTP, Short circuit protection etc)
- PLL and transceiver blocks (output drivers, multiplexer and de-multiplexer, clock generator, equalizers, clock and data recovery, frequency detectors, oscillators, filters)
- ADCs and DACs

Thank you,

kokabanga

First you have to find out whether there are any companies that are working on analog IC design in Malaysia. As far as I know, this is done only in Europe.

First you have to find out whether there are any companies that are working on analog IC design in Malaysia. As far as I know, this is done only in Europe.
There are companies in malaysia which do ic design and in cyber jaya. Otherwise I would not be asking for information about salary. :)

Are there any companies? Not very sure. 5 years experience should be around RM6-7k.

There is a company called symmid sdn bhd in Cyber Jaya. They are recruiting Analog IC Design engineers. I wanted to know what CTC can be requested.

I thought that company only provides training. Is RM 6k - RM 7k something that you are expected?

I thought that company only provides training. Is RM 6k - RM 7k something that you are expected?

There is an offer for 6600 RM...is this OK?

This sounds reasonable to me. Do they offer you other allowances? You should be able to get a few hundreds from there as well.

This sounds reasonable to me. Do they offer you other allowances? You should be able to get a few hundreds from there as well.

This 6600 includes an accommodation allowance of 800RM and a transport allowance of 300RM. So basic pay is 5500 RM.

Still a reasonable pay though.

it is already diffecult to find a jop of analog circuit design, i see much of the companies are interesting in the foundation, very less companies are doing the analog design with few very high qualified staff that is really hard to compete with them. in the same time if you got a position you will get a very good pay because they are going to use your full brain :)

<hi
myself attended the interview there in symmid..But did not made it to final level.they promised me to give 30k US dollars if they appoint me..

did u get an offer from them??/

Why are they paying you in USD? You are not from Malaysia, are you?

I just plugged 30K into a USD<->RM conversion and came up with 91710.12 RM. No wonder they didn't hire you.

6600RM ends up to be around $2159. Cost of living in Malaysia must be low. :)

Re: What is salary range &amp; average of Analog IC Design engineer in Cyberjaya Malaysia

Why are they paying you in USD? You are not from Malaysia, are you?

HI,

I am from India

- - - Updated - - -

i meant 30k US$ per annum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back