Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is role of QRM in Substation? What its stand for? What is function of MIL & MIR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipu_sultan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan, Asia, Earth, Univers
Activity points
What is role of QRM in Substation? What its stand for? What is function of MIL & MIR?

First I want to know how the above terms stand for?
QRM
MIL
MIR

SS.jpg

Above is the typical diagram of a Substation in which MIL and MIR are with TR-1 and TR-2 respectively. Where TR-1 and TR-2 are the transformers whose function is to step down the voltage.

I have also confusion about the flow(path) of the electricity with in substation.
The confusion is that either MV comes into switch gear or Transformer first. If the electricity comes first between them then please state reason?

In the diagram there are also two 18-way LV panels. Are these LV panels connect with transformer or switchgear?

I need a help and will be thankful to whom who draw a block diagram of the wiring connection of substation.

Status
Not open for further replies.