Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is high output of microcontroller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sud90

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello......
i tried programming my atmega 8.. i gave all my pins as output and all of them as high...but the output i am getting is only 1 volt.. why is this? is this enough to feed into a motor driver l293d?

Do you have anything connected to the pins? If yes, thats loading the pins.

one other thing chck the power supply that is feeding the circuit, it may be overloaded so when the circuit oprates it voltage is droping so the uc is operating at low voltage.
try to run the circuit and check the supply voltage while it's running if it is under the recommanded voltage of the uc the use a more powerful spply

first check ur supply voltage. connect ur MC to supply and make sure it doesn't take more than 50 mA.

youssef_zein said:
...try to run the circuit and check the supply voltage while it's running...
Recommended: direct on the supply pin of your MC...

High outs are usually at =>70% of Usupply.
K.

There are some components that might cause low voltage due to load. Check your whole circuit carefully. Remove all components if it's on breadboard and check voltage after connecting each components of your circuit.

NIKS

can u pls send me the assembly code for line follower robot

can u pls send me the assembly code for line follower robot

Status
Not open for further replies.