Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is a KSL60A018 - any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanuki

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Recently while cleaning out a lab section I found half dozen rails of these parts. Its a three pin divice in a large through hole package (twice the size of a TO-220). Originally I thought they were dual Schottky diodes. But on inspection with a multimeter, none look like diodes. I searched IC Master, ChipDocs, and other search engines and got nothing :sad:

Anyone have any ideas?

I think you may have misread the part number. It is probably KSL60A01B - a Shottky Barrier Diode made by Nihon Inter Electronics in Japan.

Here is the link to the data sheet:

**broken link removed**

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: House_Cat on 2002-03-04 05:39 ]</font>

House_Cat:

That's it!!! Thanks :smile:

I was pretty sure that was the right device.

Glad I could help.

House_Cad, have you a side where I can look for all producer of silicons

Re: What is a KSL60A018???

I am willing to upload the cd's on Monday (T3 access) if there is the desire for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back