Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is A Bluetooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinyelectronic

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What is a bluetooth?

is it a light?

What make it's called a blue?

It it really have a tooth?

What is a bluetooth?

is it a light?

What make it's called a blue?

It it really have a tooth?

Hi spinyelectronic
As i know that's just a name . and as i've saw till now , there was no bluetooth with tooth ! ha ha ! why you've though so ?
For more clarification take a look here please :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

The word "Bluetooth" is an anglicised version of the Scandinavian Blåtand/Blåtann, the epithet of the tenth-century king Harald I of Denmark and parts of Norway who united dissonant Danish tribes into a single kingdom. The idea of this name was proposed by Jim Kardach who developed a system that would allow mobile phones to communicate with computers (at the time he was reading Frans Gunnar Bengtsson's historical novel The Long Ships about Vikings and king Harald Bluetooth).[5] The implication is that Bluetooth does the same with communications protocols, uniting them into one universal standard.[6][7][8]
The Bluetooth logo is a bind rune merging the Younger Futhark runes (Hagall) (ᚼ) and (Bjarkan) (ᛒ), Harald's initials.

Source: Wikipedia

What is spinyelectronic?

does elecronics have spine?

Where did you read this word. Does it specify some name or what?
Please clarify for better response.

No confusion to me, we here on the forum always take the postings as the Asked Question. If it was just a joke better to avoid, please, to help others to go go smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.