Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What do you think of CircuitLogix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapidcoder

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
As in the thread title - what do you think of this program? Is it worth spending almost $300 per seat?

After giving it a little trial run, I've downloaded the student level version that allows 90 days evaluation, I suggest you do the same, then make up your own mind about it. Looking good so far though.

I teach electronics at a State College and have been using CircuitLogix for the past three years. During that time I've had about 200 students who have used the software in my courses, and they all like the user-friendly interface. SPICE-simulators are generally not too intuitive, but CircuitLogix has gone to a lot of trouble to make theirs easy to use.

There are two versions - Pro and Student, and both have trial downloads. I would recommend downloading the 30-day trial of CircuitLogix Pro since it also has a 3D simulator as well as another 2,000 devices and models.

I have been using CircuitLogix Pro for about a year. It is a really good analog/digital simulator. I do a lot of PCB prototyping and I use it a lot in the design/emulation stage. It is definitely worth $300, particularly when you compare it with other packages (i.e. Multisim) that can cost 10 times as much.

CircuitLogix is a great electronics simulator. Definitely the best on the market, and easily worth the asking price.

Reactions: dqa

dqa

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back