Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are the best RF schools in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikkam

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RF schools in Europe

I'm planning to study abroad (student exchange program) but I haven't chosen the school yet... What are the best RF schools inf Europe?

RF schools in Europe

Microwave Engineering TU Muenchen

Re: RF schools in Europe

You can try the Scanditel Radios Courses. All major cos. offer such courses including Alcatel, Ericcson.

thanks
M

What exactly are "Scanditel Radios Courses"? I didn't find any useful information in the internet about them...

what about schools in the Netherlands or Sweden, Finland, Norwey... can anybody tell me something about them?

ikkam said:
what about schools in the Netherlands or Sweden, Finland, Norwey... can anybody tell me something about them?

I am studying at TU-DELFT,netherlands, indeed the microelectronic here is very good, the leader professor is John.Long, you can serch the information in the web,and you can go to www.tudelft.nl to see more information.

Also,IF you luck ,you can get a big sum of scholarship.

ikkam said:
I'm planning to study abroad (student exchange program) but I haven't chosen the school yet... What are the best RF schools inf Europe?

I would recommend the University of Helsinki in finland, Chalmers or KTH in sweden or DTU in denmark.

Uni of Bristol in UK.

If you are interesting in the south of europe. In Spain there are a good RF group at "Universidad Politecnica de Madrid" www.upm.es. The www of the radar group is www.gmr.ssr.upm.es and anlso there are information on www.ssr.upm.es

TaPa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back