Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are .CUE and .BIN files and how to use them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivamit

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,
I downloaded some language learning files(Michael Thomas' German course) from rapidshare link.But when I extracted ,there were only two file- .BIN and .CUE.
How to use these files..?

Please ..Help..!!!

Re: What is .CUE file?

The BIN file is an image file of a CD or DVD. The Cue file describes the format of the image. Nero and CDRWin recording software will recognize these files to record the image to a CD or DVD depending on their size.

House_Cat said:
The BIN file is an image file of a CD or DVD. The Cue file describes the format of the image. Nero and CDRWin recording software will recognize these files to record the image to a CD or DVD depending on their size.

Can we play the file without burning the image file..?
'Coz I dont have CD/DVD write here in my laptop..

What is .CUE file?

You can use Daemon Tools (**broken link removed**) or similar tool to mount this image on the virtual drive.

dipal_z said:
You can use Daemon Tools (**broken link removed**) or similar tool to mount this image on the virtual drive.

Hi,
I got the software. But when I run image files..the voice is not like ours..something wrong ..Im not able to hear those things properly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back